The Intersection Wine Club was founded in 2015 to thank our most loyal members for their patronage. By far, the most popular reward has been club-only access to exclusive small-lot wines, including the amarone-inspired Appassimento, the Bordeaux-style blend Axiom, and the single varietal Marsanne and Viognier.
NO FIXED SHIPMENTS, NO MANDATORY PURCHASES
DRINK THE WINE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT IT
- Collect a 10% credit on each wine purchase to redeem in-store or online*
- Appreciate a free class with the Vinstitute Wine School
- Access to exclusive wines available to Club Members only
- Complimentary tastings for yourself and a friend
- First access to new releases and special events
- Receive guided winery tours upon request
- Receive our newsletter with exclusive sales and offers
* 10% of the value of each wine purchase is added to your account to be redeemed on future wine sales. Use your credit as you go for a steady discount, or save up for a free case. You can use your credit as you see fit.
HOW TO JOIN
By purchasing 6 or more bottles, either in-store or online, you are immediately eligible to join the Club.
With your half-case comes entry to our community, and once you become a member you are a member for life. No renewal fees, no mandatory shipments.
At last, a blend of our acclaimed Alluvia Merlot and Cabernet Franc, with the inclusion of Cabernet Sauvignon to set this wine among the great classic blends. The inaugural release of this new staple boasts a full, robust structure with toasty tones of cassis, plum, and black cherry. A wine with significant presence, catch the Axiom now in its early stages and age over the next 10 years. Pairs beautifully with beef tenderloin and bordelaise sauce or crispy roast duck.
220 cases produced
$39 incl. tax and deposit
A delicate and rare grape, Marsanne only truly flourishes in select years. 2015 was one such year, allowing us our first ever barrel-fermented, single-varietal expression of this entrancing and elusive grape. Complex and round with candied ginger on the nose, leading to almond and citrus peel on the palate, the Marsanne will continue developing for 3-4 years to come. Pair with a holiday turkey and apple pie, surrounded by friends as snow cakes the window panes.
25 cases produced
$32 incl. tax and deposit - - limit 2 bottles p/ order
A pure representation of the grape that forms the basis of our Viognier-Marsanne, this is a warm and friendly wine with notes of stone fruit, baked peach, and ginger spice. A delightfully satisfying white to be served slightly below room-temperature with a coconut curry or a yam and apple bake.
200 cases produced
$19 incl. tax and deposit
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Not a club member yet? Simply order 6 or more bottles from the public menu to gain access to the club and the exclusive wines.